Click here to read the editorial
I am a first-generation Asian American, a San Ramon native, an alum of the San Ramon Valley Unified School District and I believe K-12 education is singlehandedly society’s most important responsibility. We are facing an educational crisis and need actively involved leaders who can navigate these unprecedented times and beyond.
I serve on San Ramon Valley’s Education Foundation Board of Directors where I make critical decisions on individual schools’ programs and funding. I also serve on the District’s Parcel Tax Oversight Committee, providing oversight and transparency on District expenditures. I have built relationships with district staff, teachers, students and parents and understand key issues and areas for improvement.
As a Financial Executive, I have built strategic partnerships and raised millions in capital. I understand complex budgets and finances to maintain the fiscal health of the District as your Area 3 representative here in Dougherty Valley, San Ramon.
Honored to be supported and endorsed by the majority of BOTH SRVUSD Board of Education and San Ramon City Council….
- Steve Glazer, California State Senator, District 7
- Candace Andersen, Contra Costa County Supervisor, District 2
- Mark Jewett, Incumbent Trustee, SRVUSD Board of Education Vice President, Area 3
- Greg Marvel, President, SRVUSD Board of Education Area 2
- Ken Mintz, Trustee, SRVUSD Board of Education, Area 1
- Susanna Wong Ordway, Trustee, SRVUSD Board of Education, Area 4
- Bill Clarkson, Mayor, City of San Ramon
- Sabina Zafar, Vice Mayor, City of San Ramon
- Phil O’Loane, Councilmember, City of San Ramon
- Scott Perkins, Councilmember, City of San Ramon
- David Haubert, Mayor, City of Dublin
- Arun Goel, Vice Mayor, City of Dublin
- Sridhar Verose, Chair, San Ramon Parks & Community Service Commission
- Heidi Kenniston-Lee, Commissioner, San Ramon Parks & Community Service Commission
- Naina Shastri, Member, San Ramon Arts Committee
- Michael Lee, Member, San Ramon Economic Advisory Committee
- Andy Li, Contra Costa Community College District Governing Board Vice President
- Catherine Kuo, Trustee, DUSD
- Stewart Bambino, President & CEO, San Ramon Chamber of Commerce
- Nusheen Saadat, SRVUSD Teacher of the Year
- Margaret Liang, Woman of the Year, California State Senate, Dist. 7
Partial List. Titles are for identification only. Click here to see more.
My Immediate Focus
1) Enhance remote learning experience.
2) Improve student wellness.
3) Deliver equitable education by pooling resources from public and private sectors.
4) Promote diversity, equity and inclusion within the District.
5) Support, Hire and retain the best teachers.
6) Strengthen the fiscal health of our District.
Scott in the News
• “The Engine of Matt Todd” with host Matt Todd – Interview (Podcast on October 08, 2020 – Duration 1:35:41)
• Neighborhood Watch interview with Scott Roberts for School Board – Interview Hosted by Patrick Hansen (YouTube published October 7, 2020 – Duration 27:08)
• Ed Foundation board member Scott Roberts eyes election to SRVUSD with Area 3 seat – DanvilleSanRamon.com – published August 12, 2020